Our Care program allows you or your loved one to reduce the impact of dementia on daily life, enabling your loved ones to regain the confidence and independence needed to live life to the full. We are able to customize care programs that ensure most can stay at home safely, feeding well, taking medications and getting stimulated. We help maintain their physical and mental wellbeing as long as possible.
Schedule in-home care exactly when you need it
We are here to help when you need us
- On call 24/7 for client needs
- Dignified and personal care
- Companionship and getting out
- Practical safe and comfortable living
Your local team of Client Care Managers are on call 24/7 to answer your questions and work with you to design a customized plan of care that is right for you.
Contact Us Today
Our hourly care services
By helping with daily activities, our caregivers enable clients to maintain their normal daily routines. Hourly home care allows clients to use our caregivers on an hourly or as-needed basis. Surrounded by their possessions, pets, and a familiar environment, our clients receive the support they need to enjoy their regular activities and continue living well at home.
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Safety and fall prevention
- Status reporting to family
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Lifestyle support
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity