- Home care visits from ½ – 4 hours per day
- Waking night
- Day sit
- Sleep in night
- 24 Hour Live in care
Our service which is available 365 days a year varies from the following durations:
Our manager works with you and/or your representative to develop a plan of care that meets your needs.
We offer assistance in:
- Personal Care
- Continence Management
- Getting in and out of bed
- Meal Preparation
- Palliative Care
- Assisting with other dietary requirements
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Ambulation and Mobility
- Light housekeeping
- Escort to dental/ medical/ hairdresser appointments.
Your local team of Client Care Managers are on call 24/7 to answer your questions and work with you to design a customized plan of care that is right for you.
Contact Us Today
Our hospital to home care services
A qualified, skilled caregiver can transport you home from the care facility and provides essential support during an often stressful time.
The first 72 hours following a procedure or hospital stay represent a critical and vulnerable time for the patient, often involving a new diagnosis and changes in daily habits, required medications, meal regimens, rehab exercises and more. Non-medical home care provides the monitoring, reminders and emotional support to help the individual recover successfully at home.
Basic personal care
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Status reporting to family
- Safety and fall prevention
Transition home™ package
- Consultation and personalized care plan
- Transportation to support the critical initial transition
- Errands, grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Rehabilitation reminders, physical and emotional support and companionship
- Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments and personal events